Real Estate Brokerage
We offer real estate brokerage solutions that ensure our clients make the right real estate decisions every time, allowing us to focus on what we do best with no distractions.
Our properties are marketed using the most effective techniques using property photos, floor plans, virtual tours, and videos. Our services also include graphic design for digital and print materials such as customized brochures
Our custom-tailored property
management solutions are developed in close collaboration with our clients and landlords. We strive to provide the best possible care and attention for their properties and lives.
Using our real estate experts with many years of local market knowledge, Capital Side creates reliable and objective assessments for any type of residential and commercial property. We continuously and periodically follow up, inspect and evaluate properties at the request of potential owners, buyers, and tenants in cooperation with licensed and professional specialists.
Real Estate Brokerage
The brokerage division focuses its expertise in the following areas of specialization: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Lands, and Investments. By having a great marketing platform, our agency makes sure that property exposure is the main priority, and utilizes its network to ensure top buyer visibility.
- Market Analysis
- Marketing & Advertising Strategy
- Branding & Design
- Property Status Reports
- Designed Property Specialist
Our expertise in this area covers an extensive range of services:
- Lease contract management
- Tenant management
- Third-party relationship management: authorities, financial institutions, utility providers, etc.
- Financial management: invoicing, payment of the suppliers, indexation & guarantees, insurance, property tax, service charge reconciliation
- Management of legal services
- Management and supervision of the facility management company
- Organize and implement the major repairs or reinforcements
- Create and implement the “Property Rules”
- Sales and Leasing Management
Sales and Leasing Management
The sales and leasing management’s main function is to ensure that every property maximizes its potential revenue, through a complex package of services:
- Sales and leasing policies, procedures, and forms
- Marketing the property
- Complete sales and leasing services from lease negotiations to lease execution
- Monitoring lease termination deadlines and renewal of tenants’ liaison
- Organizing sale/rental folder (property presentation brochure, sale/lease agreement)
- Coordinating the rental process, tender for realtors, drafting and monitoring the execution of the real estate service agreement
- Representing owner in sale/lease and renewal of the lease contracts
- Informing owner on current market conditions